Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Sweden. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to somewhat of an companies offering Online LLP Registration Procedure India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much palaver.
While planning to register a business, it is generally a better idea to rent a reputed registration small business. These companies have seasoned experts that will do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the operation of company registration. Below is the method followed to register a company in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to make the company. Give your names priority according to selecting. The registration entity will provide you the name which is ready. The names you select must contain at the very least two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for historical past of the selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. five-hundred. If the applied name is available, it will be registered for you. Effective at unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once common history is approved, however apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 37. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and these stamped with the right stamp duty. These signed by at least two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange pursuing documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation towards Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents much better verified, your organization will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate are the date of your company listing.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where a good small mistake may cost much of time and money. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house vendors. These companies have great skills and experience with doing such tasks, and they have discovered the right teams to carry out each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser efforts. Look around you and look for a registration company to get those company incorporated quickly.